Customer Support & Call Centre
Zanlink differentiates itself from its competitors by the quality of our dedicated support to our customers. We take pride in being a customer focused organization and delight the customers all the time. Zanlink believes that ‘while technology can break, the human support we can provide to clients is paramount’.
Zanlink has established a dedicated Call Centre aimed at providing the best, reliable and personalized service. The call center is supplemented by our Network department and Clients Relationship Department to enhance its performance. Our support helpline during office hours is (024) 2237480 or 0777 476 666. After office hours and during public holidays we offer support on our helpline on 0777 477 777. We also offer email technical support firstname.lastname@example.org, where our support team will answer your emails at the fastest possible time.
Key Strengths of our Customer support:
- Support team of 14 competent people with over 18 years of experience and technical expertise resulting from intensive training and coaching.
- Available for online and onsite support during working days and all public holidays.
- Fast turnaround time for all problems facilitated by experienced staff, support tools, advanced communication systems and Management Information System (MIS).
- 24/7 network monitoring and fault detection through fully equipped NOC.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System that follows up to all resolved problems to cross check and ensure total satisfaction is obtained by our clients.
- Weekly analysis and categorization of problems reported done on regular basis to ensure frequent and recurring problems are provided with permanent solutions.
- Dedicated accounts manager assigned to handle our corporate clients’ portfolio.
The technical support escalation procedure is as below:
- When you report a problem, a Trouble Ticket (TT) will be assigned to your problem and our engineer will assist to troubleshoot your problem over the telephone. Most of the times problems are very small and solving them over the phone can help to minimize response time and get the problems resolved faster. You will receive an e mail and SMS to inform you that we have opened your TT and it is being worked on.
- If the problem requires our engineer to visit your site, then this will be arranged within a reasonable time period.
- Sometimes a problem needs to be kept under monitoring where our support team monitors your problem for approximately 5 days to see if there are any improvements before decision is made on whether to close the TT or troubleshoot further.
- As part of our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System, an automatic email will be sent to you once your TT is solved successfully to update you on your problem with details such as your TT number, date resolved and the attending engineer’s name. You will also receive a call from our customer relations department to verify if your problem has been indeed resolved to your satisfaction.
- If the problem is resolved to your satisfaction, then the trouble ticket is closed. If not, then the trouble ticket is re-opened and is dealt with until it is resolved.
Our online database posts all problem status twice a day. The database is analyzed regularly to check the status of the problems that have remained open. All such problems are given utmost priority to be solved at the soonest. As wider part of our CRM programmes we do have our marketing team making periodic follow up on your services to seek ways in which we can improve our services.